brought to you by
Today at 1 pm, Guy Adami and Danny Moses will go live on YouTube, Twitter, and OpenExchange to discuss:
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan
- VIX explained – why it’s remained low in spite of heightened headwinds
- What recent economic and earnings data say about the Fed’s next move
- The bond market’s recession indicator spells trouble for the markets
- Chaos in the bond market
- Oil rebound incoming?
- Gold hits one-month highs
Tune in live or watch the replay below:
CME Group is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace Learn more on www.cmegroup.com.
OpenExchange is the premier video solutions partner for global investment banks, stock exchanges and public companies. For virtual “Meetings that Matter”, savvy financial professionals choose OpenExchange. Learn more on www.openexc.com.