brought to you by
- JPMorgan’s mid-year outlook calling for a 28% rally in the S&P 500 by year-end
- Yields sinking back toward 3%
- Financials fall out of favor
- Facebook, Netflix and PayPal enter the Russell 1000 Value Index
- SnowFlake gets an upgrade
- The next move for energy (Liz’s note: https://www.sofi.com/blog/liz-looks-e…)
- Travel stock nightmare
Tune in live or watch the replay below:
SoFi is a digital finance company with tools to help you save, spend, borrow and invest so you can reach financial independence. Learn more on https://www.sofi.com/.
FactSet is a leading global financial data and technology company delivering superior content and analytics to help our over 150,000 users see and seize opportunity sooner. Learn more on www.factset.com.
OpenExchange is the premier video solutions partner for global investment banks, stock exchanges and public companies. For virtual “Meetings that Matter”, savvy financial professionals choose OpenExchange. Learn more on www.openexc.com.