On The Tape is brought to you by
I joined my fellow CNBC Fast Money panelist Guy Adami and our friend Danny Moses (who you may know from The Big Short) on another episode of our podcast, On The Tape.
You can give it a listen on the website or at your preferred podcast store, and please subscribe to have it delivered to your devices each Friday.
Guy, Dan, and Danny are joined by Danny’s “The Big Short” colleagues Vincent Daniel and Porter Collins for a conversation about the state of the markets, the Federal Reserve, and what to buy in this environment. Later, Dan and Guy go “Off The Tape” with Anastasia Amoroso of iCapital Network and discuss the September swoon for stocks (36:10), Anastasia’s top picks for Q4, and how crypto fits in an investment portfolio (52:56).
More information on some of the topics referenced in this episode:
- The Big Short
- Stock Market’s September Slump Exposes Messy Underside
- Stagflation fears intensify in signs of slowing growth
- Dollar hits one-year high as traders anticipate US interest rate rises
- Bed Bath & Beyond Tumble Shows Risks of Chasing Meme Stocks
- Surging Treasury yields batter ARK fund amid broad tech selloff
- Stats on Seasonality
- A Breakout Year for Cryptocurrency Performance and Adoption
Please rate and review and share it with your friends as this will help people find it.
And as always we want to hear your feedback. Please hit us with any comments at OnTheTape@riskreversal.com, and follow us at @OnTheTapePod. You can always tweet us individually @RiskReversal, @GuyAdami & @DMoses34.
See what adding futures can do for you at cmegroup.com/onthetape.