On The Tape is brought to you by
I joined my fellow CNBC Fast Money panelist Guy Adami and our friend Danny Moses (who you may know from The Big Short) on another episode of our podcast, On The Tape.
You can give it a listen on the website or at your preferred podcast store, and please subscribe to have it delivered to your devices each Friday.
We’re excited to introduce the newest podcast to our RiskReversal Media family, Breaking Even with Ned Michaels. Catch a sneak peek at the top of this episode and subscribe to it in your favorite podcast store.
This week Guy, Dan, and Danny discuss the stock market sell-off and subsequent rally (5:30), they read mean tweets from listeners (15:00), and Danny gives his NFL pick of the week (20:15). The co-hosts go threading and ROTTing on Evergrande with Sahil Bloom, writer of the Curiosity Chronicle newsletter (23:15). Later, they interview financial journalist Bethany McLean to discuss Wall Street fraud (43:00).
More information on some of the topics referenced in this episode:
- Stock Rally Erases Monday Slide With Bulls Betting on Growth
- Fed Tees Up Taper and Signals Rate Rises Possible Next Year
- House includes cannabis banking measure in defense bill
- Sahil Bloom’s thread on Evergrande
- Is Enron Overpriced?
- The Smartest Guys in the Room: The Amazing Rise and Scandalous Fall of Enron
- All the Devils Are Here: The Hidden History of the Financial Crisis
- Shaky Ground: The Strange Saga of the U.S. Mortgage Giants
- Saudi America: The Truth About Fracking and How It’s Changing the World
- “He’s Full of Shit”: How Elon Musk Gambled Tesla to Save SolarCity”
- Capitalisn’t Podcast
Please rate and review and share it with your friends as this will help people find it.
And as always we want to hear your feedback. Please hit us with any comments at OnTheTape@riskreversal.com, and follow us at @OnTheTapePod. You can always tweet us individually @RiskReversal, @GuyAdami & @DMoses34.
See what adding futures can do for you at cmegroup.com/onthetape.