On The Tape is brought to you by
I joined my fellow CNBC Fast Money panelist Guy Adami and our friend Danny Moses (who you may know from The Big Short) on another episode of our podcast, On The Tape.
You can give it a listen on the website or at your preferred podcast store, and please subscribe to have it delivered to your devices each Friday.
Guy, Dan, and Danny discuss increasing calls for a stock market correction (7:17), China’s Evergrande crisis (15:18), and Dan does an impromptu “Rip Off The Tape” on the Wall Street Journal’s Facebook investigation (27:40). The co-hosts interview lobbyist Brady Cobb on what new developments in the SAFE Banking Act mean for Cannabis (32:56). Later, they are joined by investor, all-pro NFL defensive lineman, and Super Bowl champion Ndamukong Suh of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (43:08).
More information on some of the topics referenced in this episode:
- Morgan Stanley’s Mike Wilson calls for a 10% correction
- Fed presidents dump shares and apologize for the ‘appearance’ of conflicts of interest after big trades in companies like Apple and Tesla
- Evergrande’s Woes Fuel Selloff in Chinese Property Shares
- The Facebook Files: A Wall Street Journal Investigation
- House Could Vote On Psychedelics Research For Military And Marijuana Banking As Part Of Defense Bill
- Suh Family Foundation
- Stash Partners with the Suh Family Foundation and Big Yard Foundation to Launch Financial Literacy Summer Program
Please rate and review and share it with your friends as this will help people find it.
And as always we want to hear your feedback. Please hit us with any comments at OnTheTape@riskreversal.com, and follow us at @OnTheTapePod. You can always tweet us individually @RiskReversal, @GuyAdami & @DMoses34
See what adding futures can do for you at cmegroup.com/onthetape.