brought to you by
Tune in @11:00 AM ET
Today we’re talking about:
1. Rossie Says Recession Risks Rising
2. SaaS Sales Multiples Still Silly—> SNOW
3. Liz Young of SoFi on Contagion Risk
4. The One chart Equity Investors Have to Keep A Close Eye On
5. An Options Trade in a Defense Stock
6. And John Butters Earnings Insight
If you missed the live show, you can watch a recording of it:
We’d love to hear your feedback – you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SoFi is a digital finance company with tools to help you save, spend, borrow and invest so you can reach financial independence. Learn more on https://www.sofi.com/.
FactSet is a leading global financial data and technology company delivering superior content and analytics to help our over 150,000 users see and seize opportunity sooner. Learn more on www.factset.com.
OpenExchange is the premier video solutions partner for global investment banks, stock exchanges, and public companies. For virtual “Meetings that Matter”, savvy financial professionals choose OpenExchange. Learn more on www.openexc.com.